Thursday, February 25, 2010

Valley of the Sun Panorama

This week I flew into Tempe, AZ for business. Leaving the fridged 20 degree weather in Michigan and landing in a nice 60 degrees is quite refreshing. It actually felt good to be outside, something that people here tend to forget during the winter months.



I was there for three nights and each night I had a chance to get out and take some pictures. I took about 1000 shots in the few days I was there. I'm in the process of picking the best ones and editing them in photoshop. Here are the first of many shots to come. These two panoramas are from my last night in town, and were taken on the top of a mountain in Papago Park. Well, to a Michigander it was a mountain. I'm sure they would have called it a hill in Ariziona.

I used hugin to create these panoramas.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment